The stone one-altar church with a three-level bell tower was built by its parishioners in 1901. In 1930, the church was closed and used as a granary. In the 20s of the 20th century only a few nuns lived by the church. Together with the local priest they were sentenced to long terms of imprisonment in the forced labor camps. In 1937, priest Vasily Orzhevsky was sentenced to death by shooting. In 1946, the church was returned to the believers and from then on it is an active church although Morshan-Lyadovka village is almost completely deserted today. The church is a monument of architecture.